Move towards 100% digital pay with a one-stop-shop solution that streamlines your payroll processes and empowers your workers.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Ease, efficiency, compliance and reduced cost
Using Wisely pay cards makes pay easier. Employers will find Wisely provides:
- Easy enrollment – Employees can enroll in Wisely Pay with just a few clicks, making moving your company toward 100% paperless payroll that much easier
- Reduced costs – In addition to saving time, you'll save money on paper, labor and postage. How much? Check out our calculator
- Hassle-free compliance – Wisely enables payroll compliance with federal and state regulations in all 50 states
- Employee benefits – cashback1 rewards, financial tools and earned wage access2 to improve talent attraction and retention
Attract and retain employees with earned wage access
Life can be full of surprises. Being able to access earned wages2 in between pay cycles empowers your people to manage their cash flow, delivering peace of mind that helps them stay productive. Best of all, with Wisely it won’t disrupt your payroll or cost you – or your workers – anything.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Features that add up for the people you count on
Workers can skip the hassle of paper checks and manage their money wherever they are. There’s no cost to sign-up, no hidden fees5 and no credit check needed6. Additionally, your employees now have the power to:
- Access earned wages
Give employees faster access to their wages and help improve their financial wellness, productivity and engagement.2
- Shop and pay bills
Pay with a single touch when you add Wisely® to your mobile wallet. Compatible with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay®.
- Get cash
On purchases at major retailers and enjoy surcharge-free ATM withdrawals at tens of thousands of ATM locations nationwide5.
- Grow their savings
With the app, it's easy to save money at their own pace and on their own terms6.
- Manage their money
Keep track of their account balance 24/7 and categorize spending so they can see where their money is going.
- Protect their account
Know their balance is protected from fraud (if the card is lost or stolen8) alongside other security features, including instant card lock, purchase protection and travel alert notifications.
1. Cash back rewards on purchases at participating merchants are powered by Dosh Rewards. Opt-In is required for Dosh Rewards only. Most Cash Back Rewards will appear in your Wisely Rewards savings envelope within 4 weeks after the transaction has completed. Only Cash Back Rewards for the purchase of eGift cards will appear instantly. eGift Card Cash Back offers range from 2% - 12%, depending on the gift card that is purchased. Cash Back amounts will be disclosed before you select a gift card. Please review the Terms and Conditions of each eGift card product before purchase. Funds from all Rewards can be moved from the savings envelope into the available balance on your card. You must log in to myWisely to access the Rewards feature for purchases and eGift cards. These optional offers are not a Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or a Mastercard or Visa product or service, nor does Fifth Third Bank, Pathward or Mastercard or Visa endorse this offer.
2. Earned Wage Access powered by DailyPay™, is available to Wisely Pay cardholders through the myWisely app or at mywisely.com once your Wisely card is activated. Additional terms and limits apply. Opt-in is required. This optional offer is not a Fifth Third Bank, Pathward, Mastercard or Visa product or service, nor does Fifth Third Bank, Pathward, Mastercard or Visa endorse this offer.
3. ADP EWA Research study of 500 companies and 1,000 employees. Jan 2022.
4. Ceridian Study: Vast Majority of Working Americans Want to be Paid On-Demand.
5. To view applicable fees, please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com to see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information.
6. Wisely card is a prepaid card. The Wisely card is not a credit card and does not build credit.
7. The number of fee-free ATM transactions may be limited. Please log in to the myWisely app or mywisely.com and see your cardholder agreement and list of all fees for more information. Standard message and data rates may apply.
8. Amounts transferred to your savings envelope will no longer appear in your available balance. You can transfer money from your savings envelope back to your available balance at any time using the myWisely app or at mywisely.com.
9. Your funds are protected from fraud if your card is lost or stolen. You must notify us immediately and assist us in our investigation if your card is lost or stolen or you believe someone is using your card without your permission. For more information, please review your cardholder agreement by logging in to the myWisely app or online at mywisely.com. Visa's Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify ADP immediately of any unauthorized use. Under MasterCard’s Zero Liability Policy, your liability for unauthorized transactions on your Card Account is $0.00 if you notify us promptly upon becoming aware of the loss or theft, and you exercise reasonable care in safeguarding your Card from loss, theft, or unauthorized use. These provisions limiting your liability do not apply to debit transactions not processed by MasterCard or to unregistered cards.
The Wisely Pay Visa® is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC or Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Wisely Pay Mastercard® is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC or Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. ADP is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, N.A, or Pathward, N.A. The Wisely Pay Visa card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. The Wisely Pay Mastercard may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
ADP, the ADP logo, Wisely, myWisely, and the Wisely logo are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. Copyright © 2022 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.